24" x 36" x 1.5"
The more I try to appear as though I’ve “got it together” the more imperfect I become. (Im)perfect comes from my realization that imperfection is what makes each of us unique and beautiful! That and I’m now at the age where I just don’t care enough to even try! Life’s too short. Aren’t we supposed to get to the end of life skidding around the corner on two wheels, with all the scratches and dents that show what an adventure we’ve had?
24″ wide x 36″ high x 1.5″ deep (60.96 cm wide x 91.44 cm high x 3.81 cm deep), finished with a black edge to compliment the graphic nature of this acrylic painting.
A frame can be added on request.
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity guaranteeing title and provenance.
- Made in Canada. Hand crafted, original one-of-a-kind acrylic painting.
- Painted on Canvas pre-stretched on solid wood frame, double primed with acrylic, acid-free gesso.
- Paints are professional archival quality. They will not fade and will last for centuries.
- 2 coats of Isolation and 3 to 4 coats of varnish is applied for further colour fastness and longevity.
- Shipping by Fed-Ex ground from Canada, professionally packed, and fully insured. Tracking number will be supplied. Click here for details.
- 30 day money-back guarantee. Click here for details.
Available for a Home