24" x 36" x 1.5"
I dedicate this painting to my fellow creatives! There was a time when I struggled with justifying my job creating “pretty things”. That is until I had a conversation with a nurse some years ago. Upon learning of her career I mentioned how much I admire those in emergency, healthcare, and teaching careers because of the importance of their work. This wonderful woman took no time to reply that art is so very much needed! “If there isn’t joy in our lives, what’s the point?” A close tie to “without music, life would be a mistake”. This piece is is a reminder to myself and other creatives that our role IS very much needed, and does make a difference to others’ lives. With the world being what it is, we need it now more than ever!
The direction of the eyes is intentional: most are looking left to the logical side of the brain and one eye is looking right to the creative side.
Painting is 24″ wide x 36″ high x 1.5″ deep (60.96 cm wide x 91.44 cm high x 3.81 cm deep), finished with a black edge to compliment the graphic nature of this acrylic painting.
A frame can be added on request.
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity guaranteeing title and provenance.
- Made in Canada. Hand crafted, original one-of-a-kind acrylic painting.
- Painted on Canvas pre-stretched on solid wood frame, double primed with acrylic, acid-free gesso.
- Paints are professional archival quality. They will not fade and will last for centuries.
- 2 coats of Isolation and 3 to 4 coats of varnish is applied for further colour fastness and longevity.
- Shipping by Fed-Ex ground from Canada, professionally packed, and fully insured. Tracking number will be supplied. Click here for details.
- 30 day money-back guarantee. Click here for details.
Available for a Home