12" x 16" x 0.75"
Identity is pretty close to my truth. As I grew up, I always had a hard time fitting in and I was never sure why. It could have been because of my unusual brain seeing the world in different ways, and always being super active! Over the years, as many do, I learned how to adapt and created a personality like a coat. This painting is a glimpse of the real me and the image I put out there. But the question becomes, is my true self the quirky and kind of crazy eye on the left or the more subdued one on the right? I do believe they both are. And the more I accept that, the more comfortable I am, inside and out.
12″ wide x 16″ high x 0.75″ deep (30.48 cm wide x 40.64 cm high x 1.905 cm deep), finished with a black edge to compliment the graphic nature of this acrylic painting.
A frame can be added on request.
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity guaranteeing title and provenance.
- Made in Canada. Hand crafted, original one-of-a-kind acrylic painting.
- Painted on Canvas pre-stretched on solid wood frame, double primed with acrylic, acid-free gesso.
- Paints are professional archival quality. They will not fade and will last for centuries.
- 2 coats of Isolation and 3 to 4 coats of varnish is applied for further colour fastness and longevity.
- Shipping by Fed-Ex ground from Canada, professionally packed, and fully insured. Tracking number will be supplied. Click here for details.
- 30 day money-back guarantee. Click here for details.
Available for a Home