Morning Person Metal Print
Image Permeated into Metal
$ 100.00 – $ 350.00
These metal prints are created by permeating the ink into the metal surface, creating an exceptionally vibrant and clean image. These have a highly modern look and complement many interior design styles. The piece is finished with a wood frame attached on the back, placed within the outside edge, making the piece look like it’s “floating” off the wall. The result is very elegant and clean-lined. Read more >>>
- The “dye sublimation” process infuses the image directly INTO a specially coated, precision cut, high quality aluminum sheet.
- Metal photo prints are uniquely waterproof. You can hang them in kitchens and even bathrooms without having to worry about water damage.
- The result is a high-definition aluminum panel.
- The ultra-durable surface is scratch resistant, is water resistant and fade resistant.
- Every image becomes a vibrant work of art.
- The frameless hanging has a modern, avant-garde appeal. The wood frame underneath is placed away from the edge resulting in a raised, “floating” effect that is highly modern, but suits many interior design styles.
- Edges are safe for touching.
- Ready to hang, straight out of the box!
You have a choice between a matte finish (no reflections) or gloss (highly reflective). I personally love, and recommend, the gloss version for the “glow” effect when light is shone on the surface. The gloss finish brings out the richness and contrast of the image. You may prefer, however, the matte version since it prevents the “mirror” effect (a reflection of the room it’s in, the light shining on it, or even yourself when you look at it) so all you see is the image itself. A matte finish has a softer, “flat” look.